My new house....

Just briefly update my data of my blog about my new house... My blog die too long already so need to slowly recover... :)

My neighbourhood




My house

My messy room ( haven really tidy up )



My kitchen ( aslo very messy , cause i just cook haven clean up ) :p
Dining room ( space too big so use to put bike )

Courtyard of house




Living room ( got plasma tv and ps3 thanks to my generous housemates )




Laundry room


And lastly the bathroom



Overall the house very big and nice la... Mostly the lights have sensor so when u walk into the house , it will auto open 1... Quite cool rite... Haha... Thats all... Hehe... Very lazy write blog... When ing come she will help write the blog...

5 comments:

Ing said...

hey!!!!! u cant let ur blog die on my hand

Chloe said...

how much per week?

kiatyouarethemostgorgeousthingieverseen said...

580 per month.. Haha

Chloe said...

*thumbs up!*

Guang Ge said...

then how much for ing to write your blog?

 
©2009 Burp! | by TNB