Freeee!!!!!



Finally test finished all my subject.... The hardest 1 which is French.... Hope can pass thn ok liao... Should ok la i think... Haha... PRay lo... Really so happy... Long time no feel so free liao.... But test liao think think... Not much thing to do too... Cause work aslo few days.... Rest of days go gym , see movie , play game aslo will sien.. Hahaha... Anywhere after i test go bek rest a while thn night go bowling....

Even i at kch i seldom go bowling , can say no bowl for 10 years already.. Hahaha... We went to melbourne centre bowling club.. As usual need rent shoes 1st... 15$ per person.. Haha...


Here are some pics regarding the bowling club..

Introduce you ppl.. This is from left, Yoko (indonesia ), Mark (local) , me and William ( right) , Alvin camera man so his not inside.. Haha

My pose of bowling....


Steps of bowling.. Quite pro now... Can teach u all..

1st)

2nd)




3rd)

I bought a drink.. Alcohol Kiwi punch.. Quite nice.... And i think i look like Chuck Bass do i .. Hahaha...


Kiat the Chuck Bass



Here some photo of others in case u ppl sien my pics...


After bowling we went smoking in the back alley...





This is the final score board of our game.. We had the bet the last 2 loser need to chia winner hungry jacks.... Well.. I lose alvin by 1 point so i no need pay anything .... But good too... Cause i am on diet... Hahaha.. Now thn i now bowling quite fun.... Hahahaha.... I will keep updating my blog as test finished aslo.. Hehe... See u all soon.. I going bek soon..

2 comments:

styxsieur said...

ur classic movement !!!!!!! smoking

Amy said...

so fast exams finish??
lucky you!

 
©2009 Burp! | by TNB