My birthday...

Haha... 1st time birthday at other place other thn kch.. Haha... Very happy cause got 1 gift... From uk 1.. Haha... Want thanks ing for that... Guess wad she give me.. Haha... A japan pyjamas... Haha .... Like it very much cause like the old timed samurai wear de... Only my body not fit enough... If fitter willl look very strong... Haha...


At morning , I went to the St. Kilda beach.. Sit the tram for quite some time and finally reach.. Haha... 1st time been to the beach here... Haha... MAny bikini girls and even some are nude... Hahaha....



e


There are many dead jellyfish on the shore... REally are massive.. Haha...



Haha... At last want prove i very cherish the sunglasses u ppl give for my last birthday.. I wear it a lot of times actaully... Just didnt take pics... Haha..


This birthday make me felt actually birthday is equally normal to a normal day if u are not celebrating it with the special 1 " families , friends and loved one"... Haha.. Anywhere nice exp for me too.. See ya all next time ... GOing bek on 29 Dec lo... Song man

Haha... My housemates aslo give me present... Hehehehe... Thanks Alvin , Boris , Chin , Hanwah , Daniel... Hahaha.. Very thx.. Haha.... Board game... Haha... Plan to play soon..

2 comments:

Ing said...

u wear it the wrong way -.-

kiatyouarethemostgorgeousthingieverseen said...

Ha... Isit... How really wear it le...

 
©2009 Burp! | by TNB